Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Virginia man mourns his dog shot and killed by deputies. The deputies were at the wrong house serving a warrant...

What started as Wise County Sheriff's Office deputies serving a warrant ended in gunfire Saturday, and now a homeowner's dog is dead.

Paul Carico treated his pit bull De'Ja like a daughter. "My dog was like a family member. I mean, we loved her. I love her," he says.

Now, he's heartbroken after he says De'Ja was unfairly shot and killed by a Wise County Sheriff's Office deputy.

Carico says he was home Saturday when he heard De'Ja barking. When he opened the front door to check it out, several deputies stood outside looking to serve a warrant. "I saw these cops and I told them I didn't know the person they were looking for," he says.

Carico claims an officer charged toward the front door, which is when De'Ja got territorial. "He came with a threatening approach up my steps, and the dog was not going to stand for that, she got by me," he says. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Why have the police in America turned into such ruthless thugs?
  2. "They throw kids on the ground, put guns to their heads"
  3. Militarized police gone wild across America; terrorizing citizens, shooting pet dogs...
  4. Crazy cop manhandles entire family...
  5. Truck driver nearly beaten to death by cops for traffic ticket...

No comments:

Post a Comment